Dublin, 15 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Collection Agents (Nordic) – Industry Report” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Collection Agents (Nordic) Analysis provides an in-depth overview of the Collection Agents (Nordic) market and provides a comprehensive individual analysis of the top 150 companies, including AB Syna, Asker Og Baerum Boligbyggelag Ba and Bisnode Kredit AB.
This report covers areas such as debt, finance, collection, collection, repayment and includes a wealth of information on financial trends over the past four years.
The publisher’s latest Debt Collectors (Nordic) analysis is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- See market leaders
- Identify failing businesses
- Search for the most interesting acquisition
- Analyze industry trends
- Compare their own financial performance
Using the publisher’s proprietary methodology, a quick look at this report from Debt Collectors (Nordic) will tell you that 22 companies have a declining financial rating, while 38 showed good sales growth.
Each of the top 150 companies is meticulously reviewed in an individual assessment and analyzed using the latest, most up-to-date financial data.
Each company is examined on the following characteristics:
- The Editor’s Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four-year evaluation of the result and the balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive an in-depth 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the (Nordic) collection agent market.
This section includes:
- Top business partners
- Sales growth analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market size
The publisher provides managers in a hurry with a set of tools to monitor the financial situation of their company, their competitors or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain a better understanding of a market, and identify strong companies to trade with.
Main topics covered:
The Debt Collectors (Nordic) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Debt Collectors (Nordic) industry in 2021.
The report is divided into two sections and uses both written and graphical analysis – analyzing the 150 largest (Nordic) debt collection companies.
The Debt Collectors (Nordic) report contains the most recent financial data and the publisher applies these figures to create its unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section carefully scrutinizes the market and this section includes the following elements:
- Top Business Partners: These are companies that win both in terms of sales and financial strength – for example, Gothia As was ranked as one of the top business partners in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company; for example, Kravia As is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a summary of profitability comparing the profits of the sector to those of small, medium and large companies.
- Market size: Based on the top 150 companies, this is a comparison between last year’s market size and the most recent figure.
- Rankings: Top 50 companies ranked by: Market share, Sales growth, Gross profit and Pre-tax profit.
The following section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies in the debt collectors (Nordic) industry.
Each profession is analyzed based on the unambiguous model of the publisher and leads to the development of The Publisher’s Chart. The publisher’s model uses a series of charts to graphically analyze an individual business and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Publisher’s Chart is a quick and reliable method of analyzing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this business analysis will tell you if a business is:
- Strong or Failing
- Use their investments
- Get into debt
- Make the most of their resources
The Debt Collectors (Nordic) analysis also provides you with the full name and address of the company, the name and age of the administrators and the address of record.
- AB Syna
- Asker Og Baerum Boligbyggelag Ba
- Bisnode Kredit AB
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i39kex